Personality (detail) Copyright Susannah Bolton 2011

Tuesday

Starting out

Welcome to my new blog-
Today, I'm celebrating the first official sale of a piece of my work!
-

Response - 3. A reaction, as that of an organism or a mechanism, to a specific stimulus
Etched Perspex, Tissue Paper, PVA, Printed Etched Text
Copyright Susannah Bolton 2011

-
As I put on my jumper before leaving to walk to work - I am tutoring art lessons at a Gaelic summer school this week - a Belgian camper van pulled up and a couple began taking photographs of my exhibition.
They bought Response on the spot - I was late for work but did not care and just skipped down the corridor to class!
There is a gap now though -
-


The empty patch of wall
 -
Happy days-
May there be many more.
-
-sb



No comments:

Post a Comment