Personality (detail) Copyright Susannah Bolton 2011

Saturday

Ursina's House Contents Sale

My friend's mother Ursina is moving to Martinique next month, so she had a sale of all her beautiful things - she's a potter and all her handmade crockery had to go -
-

-
I treated myself to two mugs, a jug and a stunning bowl!
Now I'll always have them to whisk me back to Ursina and Ana Maia's house -
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
I also had a rummage through the fabric box! Some new aprons for me...
-

-
Paisley pockets - I'll start the trend.
-

-
There's enough of this Liberty print fabric for a little shift dress - let's hope my sewing skills are up to it!
-


-
And finally, a fresh A-line skirt to be, with a peacock feather waistband.
Overall, a jolly good haul of treasure - thank you Ursina!
-sb

No comments:

Post a Comment